Friday, January 13, 2012

IBS Sneak Peek Day 2

Good morning stampers!! 

I have another sneak peek today using a new stamp set from Inspired By Stamping called Hearts!  Which will be released tomorrow!

I have two fun and quick projects that I created:
I just LOVE this little "Love" sentiment!  The font is so fun!

They're mini hand sanitizer packages....

I used a heart from the set to create a piece of paper and then added glitter to a few of them!  I also used the love sentiment on this package.


This is such a fun set for Valentine's Day!!

Make sure to check out all the DT blogs, there is such lovely inspiration from all these lovely ladies:

Joanna; Inspired By Stamping
Amber Goble
Deb Hickman
Debbie Marcinkiewicz
Gini Williams Cagle
Irit Shalom
Jennie Garcia
Kendra Sand <---------- You are here
Kassi Hulet
Kim Score
Susie Moore


Have a nice day! Make sure to check back again tomorrow, as it is release day!!!  You'll be able to see all the new sets!

Kendra



6 comments:

Irit Shalom said...

What a lovely project! As always!

Deb Hickman said...

Another fab project, you know how to give a gift in style. Have a good weekend.xxx

jimlynn said...

What a cute idea and I love all that pink!
Lynn

Kim said...

pretty, I like the added glitter since I'm a glitter freak!

Kassi said...

What a fun way to gift the sanitizers! I love the random hearts highlighted by shimmer

Jennie Garcia said...

Awesome idea!! Really cute packages!! Love how you used the stamps!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/