Tuesday, December 27, 2011

SSD Sketch #108

Welcome to Sketch Challenge #108 with Skipping Stones Designs!

 Jen Del Muro has provided us with another fun sketch this week! Sadly, this is the last sketch of the month.  Where did the month go? 

I sure have enjoyed Guest Designing with SSD!

My card:
I used two of my favorite stamp sets from SSD!  The butterfly and sentiment are from Always Here and the stamp I used to create the pink textured paper is from Timeless Textures.  Two great sets!

Close-up:


Have a wonderful day!  Make sure to check out the SSD blog to see all the wonderful creations from the ever so talented DT and GDT members!!

Kendra
--------------------------------------

4 comments:

Jingle said...

Kendra, this is super fun! I'm so glad you joined us this past month!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

What a fun and happy card Kendra!! The vibrant colors can't help but make the receiver smile!! Love that you tilted the front panel too!!

Karen Letchworth said...

Congratulations on your Guest Design spot. You've done an amazing job with your card, and your blog is lovely. I'm so glad I found the Skipping Stones blog (their stamps are AMAZING), and I decided to join in the challenge. Hope you will stop by my blog and say hello.
Blessings,
Karen
karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Wow, the colors are fabulous! So cute! ;)