Friday, November 18, 2011

Warm Winter Wishes

Good morning!  As I mentioned last month, I was lucky enough to be chosen to design for Inspired By Stamping!  Joanna, the owner, is so sweet!  And her stamps are amazing!  I love them!  As a welcome she sent me the "Winter Wonderland" set!  I love snowflakes, so this has been such a fun set to work with. 

So here is my first card I've created using her stamps!
I also really like this new snowflake embossing folder I picked up when I was at the show in Milwaukee.  It's from Sizzix. 

I used Creative Inspirations Paint "Blue Ice" to add shimmer to the work winter.

"Winter Wonderland"
Make sure to check out her blog, as her creations are always so perfect!

Have a nice day!

Kendra
--------------------------------------

Challenges:
Paper Pretties: Non-Traditional X-Mas Colors
The Paper Shelter: Snowflakes
Oldie But A Goodie: Let It Snow
Craft Your Passion: Let It Snow
Whoopsi Daisy: The Colours of Winter
Woodware USA: Sketch
Crimbo Crackers: Must Be Winter & Make It Sparkle
Moving Along With The Times: Let It Snow
Paper Crafting Journey: Embossing

15 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the colours.xxx

Dorrie said...

This is a lovely card. Thanks for using our sketch.

jimlynn said...

Beautiful card! So very pretty with the lovely snowflakes.
Lynn

Laney said...

super card Kendra!! Thanks for joining us at CYP this week hope to see you next week too
hugs
Laney GDT

DesignerDiva said...

Love your gorgeous card Kendra fabulous texture.
I have a friend that lives in Wisconsin, in Luxemburg.

Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week and good luck with my Let It Snow challenge
Hugs Laurie x

Tracey Manderson said...

Awesome job Kendra. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter,and good luck with the Challenge.
Hugs
Tracey

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card.Love all the snowflakes and shades of blue.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Karen C said...

Very pretty! Thanks for sharing on Whoopsi Daisy this week!
Hugs,
Karen C

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so stunning, thanks for playing on MAWTT this week Hazelxo

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

This is so beautiful, I love how you have used the embossing and all the layers. Thanks so much for playing along at WHOOPSI DAISY this time:)

happyglitzygirl said...

Love this card, so elegant, love the colour combo. Thanks for playing with us at the Papercrafting Journey, blessings Hilde

steel building said...

So beautiful and totally new for me to do on this weekend, I really impress tow watch how you have used the embossing and all the layers. Those colour combination and various layer made it more beautiful.

Lisa Jane said...

Beautiful, elegant card
Thanks for joining us MAWTT this week
Lisa x

Cards By MI said...

Love your stunning card. Thanks for playing in our Snowflake challenge over at TPS.
Love n hugs
marie

printed mugs said...

Wow you have done very nice job. I really like this warm winter wishes card. Thank you for giving this informative card.