Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sweet Stamps Lace Challenge



Once again it is Tuesday, so you know what that means, another Sweet Stamps Challenge!!

Our challenge this week is:

Lace

You can use lace and/or a lacey border.  I decided to use both!

Here's my creation:

 I love how this turned out!  I used Thank You Elegant as the main sentiment on the front of the card.  I also used a Cheery Lynn Die called Fanciful Flourish, but I cut the leaves off as I just wanted a swirl.

Here's a close up of the sentiment, flowers, lace, etc...

Close-up of the white background...
I used two stamps to create the background of this card, they include Entwined Roses and Lovely Roses.  I stamped them with VersaMark and then embossed with Clear Embossing Powder

I finished it off, by adding some Soft Pink Rhinestones.

Make sure to join us on the Sweet Stamps blog, we'd love to see what you create.  You have a chance at winning $20 to purchase some "sweet" things of your own!!  There's plenty of fun things to choose from!

Make sure to check out all the other lovely creations from the other DT members and leave some love!!

Have a great day!

Kendra

-------------------------------------

Challenges:
Fashionable Stamping Challenges: Ribbon or Lace
Stamptacular Sunday: Anything Goes
Sweet Stamping: Anything But Birthday
Woodware USA: Anything Goes
Stamps R Us Challenge: Friend (Made for a Friend)
The Shabby Tea Room: Photo Inspiration


-------------------------------------

13 comments:

Nancy said...

Beautiful flowers!! And, I love the flourish! Thanks for joining us this week at Woodware USA!!

Tamara Morton said...

Simply elegant and beautiful! such a feminine card just so stylish!! Adore it!!
Hugs
Tamara

Tracey T said...

I love this card - it's so stylish and elegant. Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

Cazro said...

I love this card, clean, simple and elegant. Colours are so femnine. Thanks for joining us at Fashionable Stamping. Caz

Fiona said...

wow this is beautiful and elegant!!

Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.

Fi
x

Yvonne Garner said...

So feminine! Love how you cut the leaves off to create the stem flourish. Thanks for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenge! Best, Yvonne

Jacqueline L. Challiss Hill said...

What an elegant card. Love the roses and colors. Beautiful!

Jeannie from PolkaCabana.wordpress.com said...

Kendra..this is just lovely! I love how pretty and elegant this is!

jonim52 said...

This card is absolutely elegant and gorgeous.

Jackie Randolph said...

Such a beautiful sweet and clean card!! Kendra this is Gorgeous!

Melissa Bove said...

Such a beautiful and elegant card! Thank you very much for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

Hugs...
Melissa

Sandy Fredrick said...

Gorgeous card. I love the elegant style and how you did the background. It's lovely.

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is so pretty and so elegant. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us.