Sunday, August 7, 2011

Fun With Bubble Wrap

This week's challenge at Creative Inspiration Paints is:

Inspired By: A Tutorial

I was inspired awhile ago by a fellow DT member, Kassi.  She had a tutorial on "Bubble Painting"!

She used bubble wrap to "stamp" on her card.  I've been wanting to do this for some time now, so I thought today would be the perfect time to do it!!

Here's my creation:
 I just love how this card turned out!

Close-up of the bubble's and shimmer:
I used Creative Inspirations Paint "Blush" and "Tickled Pink" for this card!

Have a nice day!

Kendra

--------------------------------------

Challenges:
Card Makin' Mamas: Birthdays
Clearly iStamp: Things with Wings
The Poodles Parlour: Around the Garden (Love the Butterflies in my Garden!)
Stampin for the Weekend: Spots and Dots
Raise the Bar: Anything Goes

6 comments:

Cor* said...

I HAVE DONE THIS! On one of my very first cards eva made (bleh! lol). The effect is beautiful isn't it! Great creation. I am soooooooooooo e-mailing you my card so you don't think I'm lying! LOL

Mummylade said...

This is such a lovely creation Kendra, the effect is stunning! Thank you so much for entering the SFTW spots and dots-challenge and good luck!

Cassie said...

Hey Kendra! This is gorgeous! I love those little shimmery bubbles. . .so pretty. So glad you joined us for CIC#33 :D

Unknown said...

Lovely card thanks for sharing with the poodles parlour.

Kerry

Kathy D. said...

Love this! I have seen the bubble wrap technique too but still haven't tried it. Maybe this will give me the push to do it!
Thanks for playing "Things with Wings" @ www.clearlyistamp.typepad.com
Hope to see you back on the 19th for CIC #34!!

Suzie McFloozy said...

Fabulous card - love how you created the dots - they look amazing x
Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' for the weekend - good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo