Saturday, August 20, 2011

Every Flower from D2D

Good afternoon!  We got both kiddos to take a nap this afternoon as we have a big night tonight!  We'll be out late, so we didn't want them crabby!

One of our friends insisted I drive his racecar tonight for the Powder Puff Race!  I'm excited, yet nervous!  It'll be fun to get behind the wheel again!  Sure will bring up a lot of old memories!

Anyway, while they were napping I got to work with this week's freebie from Designed 2 Delight!! 

"Every Flower"
I just love this new digi from Faith!  Under the flowers is the sentiment "every flower is to bloom", but I wanted to use a thinking of you sentiment.  As I plan to give this card to my mom, who hasn't been feeling well.

I printed it twice and cut out two of the flowers to pop them up!

If you missed out on receiving this image as a freebie, you can get it in the shop here.  Create a card with it and share your beautiful creation!  We would love to see what you do with it!  You'll receive next week's freebie in your e-mail then!

Have a nice day!

Kendra
--------------------------------------

1 comment:

jimlynn said...

Precious card! LOVE all the little flowers lined up like that. Very cute.
Have fun driving that race car tonight!!! Super exciting!
Lynn