Saturday, July 23, 2011

Christmas in July with D2D

Designed 2 Delight has a fun challenge this week, Christmas in July! 

But the twist is you can't use green and red!!

I used lime green on mine as I really liked this color scheme. (Thought that would be okay since I was using a typical green)
I used "Snowman Love" from D2D.

I love this Bo Bunny paper!  I also used some new metallic inspirations from Creative Inspirations Paint!  They have a new line of hot fix jewels and metallic inspirations!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Kendra

------------------------------------------------

Challenges:
Totally Gorjuss: Punch or Die

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful as always!!! Love the color combo : )

jimlynn said...

Beautiful colors together and a fabulous card! Great for the holidays.
Lynn

Sara I. said...

LOVE your papers and color scheme - so precious!

Sudha said...

Cute creation dear.

Kat said...

Hi Kendra, love your Christmas card. Great colour combo. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Romina Nahata said...

thats really pretty

Kristine said...

It's beautiful Kendra! Love the colors--purple is awesome for Christmas/winter =)