Sunday, March 6, 2011

Gone Green

Creative Inspiration Paints challenge this week is:
Gone Green

This challenge can be taken in many different ways....
Using the color GREEN, recycling, reusing something, use what you got!!

I shared this card with you earlier in the week, with this challenge in mind and wanted to now explain what I did: 
 For this card everything I used was from my stash!  My goal this year has been to use what I got!

For the swirl on this card, I recycled a cereal box!!
(My kids love the Tucan!)

I cut the swirl from Cricut cart "Home Decor.
I did have to use a scissors to cut a few spots, but it worked great!  This is a great way to make your own embellishments. Kind of like chipboard.

Finished:

So save those cereal boxes to create your own embellishments
Plus CI Paints add some great shimmer to them! :)

Have a great week!!

2 comments:

Sudha said...

Wow, its so pretty. Love the lovely flowers too.

Jan Hennings said...

very pretty and one of my favorite cartridges!