Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! 

We started our first day of the new year celebration with our little girl's 1st birthday!

I am so excited to say that I will continue designing for both Creative Inspiration Paints and Designed 2 Delight!  I love CI's shimmery paints!!  And love D2D's digi images!!  I am so lucky to be on both the DT's!  I actually consider myself spoiled! :)

On the D2D Card Idea's blog we have had some awesome cards posted by all the DT!  The inspiration is amazing!  I am so excited to mention that we have started our own challenges.  Debbie F. has some awesome challenges for everyone to join in on.  You have a chance at winning some D2D digi's!!

I was unable to make a card this week, but wanted to share the info for anyone who wants to join in:

This week is "Image from the Attic" challenge each month on the first Saturday. This week's challenge is to create any card/project using Primitive Snow Angel, Snow Angel, or Stitched Snowman.  If you don't already own one of this images, you can purchase them in the D2D shop.

And you can find some beautiful inspiration from the DT on the Card Idea's Blog.

Wishing everyone good health this new year and a lot of happiness!!

Kendra

No comments: