Monday, December 20, 2010

Valentine Snowman from D2D

I just love the latest freebie from Designed 2 Delight!!  This snowman is so adorable!!  If you missed out on receiving this cute digi in your inbox for participating last you can get it in the store here.

Here's a winter card created with the digi:

A close-up of the shimmer and snow!! 
I used Creative Inspiration Paints "Blue Ice" to add shimmer to this card. The image was colored in with ProMarkers.
The snowflake was cut from my Cricut using "Graphically Speaking" cart and the hearts are from "George and Basic Shapes".  I embossed the hearts with "Tiny Bubbles" embossing folder.

Have a great Monday!  A few days till Christmas, I don't know who's more excited, the kids or me!! :)  We had a few Christmas get togethers this weekend that were a lot of fun!

Kendra

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Kenra,
I absolutely love snowmen and yours is adorable.
Thanks for sharing
Hugs
Stacy

Sherrie Conner said...

Great card Kendra! Love the giant heart snowflake!! Awesome idea!
Happy Holidays! :)

dstandard said...

Awesome Kendra - love the embossed hearts! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling snowman card- love the hearts!