Friday, November 12, 2010

Designed 2 Delight - New Sets!

There are two new adorable digital stamp sets available in Faith's Designed 2 Delight digi shop!

The first one is called "Dino-Mite Birthday"!

A card I created using a few of the digi's from this set:

The digi's also make great coloring pages for my little 2 year that loves spending time in my room with me crafting!!
It took me a lot of convincing to get the page from him to scan in, I think he thought I wasn't going to give it back to him!  He has it proudly displayed on his desk! :)  He kept telling me it was turning out so pretty as he was coloring it! hehe
And lately I've been thinking about starting to plan my little girl's 1st birthday because with the holidays coming soon things will begin to get crazy around here.  So I found this set to be just PERFECT!

"Princess Wishes"

An invite I made:

The inside reads "Princess Ava invites you to attend her royal celebration" along with the details for the party!

A start on thank-you cards:

What princess is complete with out shimmer?!  I used CI Paints "Pink Highlights" to add some shimmer to her dress.

You can purchase both of these sets in the D2D digi shop!

Have a great day!

Kendra

No comments: