Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tuesday Color Spotlight: Tutu Pink

It’s Tuesday, so that means at the CI Paints blog it's another color spotlight! This week’s color I’ve chosen is one of my favorites…..Tutu Pink! It’s such a pretty pink!

I love how these cards turn out, they're pretty simple, yet I think very pretty. With summer coming to an end, I thought I'd make one last summery card!

I first stamped the butterfly stamp (SU Stamp Set "Priceless") in the ink color of choice then I lightly dipped my paint brush in the cover of the Tutu Pink paint and then lightly brushed it on the stamp.
Look at the beautiful shimmer in the burrtfly:
I just LOVE it!

I then used a toothpick dipped in the cover of the paint to add shimmer to the dots in the swirls.
Here is "Tutu Pink" on plain white cardstock!

Tutu Pink is a color in my opinion that you just HAVE to have! You can order your paints here.

I hope you all had a wonderful Labor Day Weekend!

No comments: