Friday, September 17, 2010

Time for a little Halloween!

It's time to start thinking about those Halloween cards! I got these amazing Great Impression Stamps, which are currently in the Stamp of the Month program! They are just WAY too cute!

I firstly found a sketch to go with:


Then made this card:
I have to say these are the most layers I have ever put on a card! I just loved the "Hehehe" witch stamp! I also found these awesome papers on my last trip to JoAnn's from K & Company! All the papers in the stack are really neat!

Here's a close up of the card: The "Spider Web" is this month's stamp of the month at GI Stamps. I used VersaMark the covered it with clear embossing powder. I then heated it...and got this cool background! I also thought the "Drippy Goo" Punch was very fitting!

And lastly is a picture of the inside of the card:The little spider is so cute!

Have a wonderful day!

Kendra

----------------------------------------------------------
Details:
Card Size: 5" x 7"
Stamps: Great Impressions "Spider Wed" #G379, "Hehehe" #H201, "Happy Halloween" #F455 and "Itsy Bitsy Spider" #AA23
Ink: Stampabilites Black, StazOn Black, VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad, VersaColor Boysenberry
Paper: K & Company "Halloween", Lime Green, Black, Orange and White Cardstock
Prang Colored Pencils: Brown, Purple, Gray, Golden Yellow, Yellow Green, Black, Yellow Orange, Orange
CI Paints: Mango, Onyx, Amethyst
Cricut Carts: Geaorge& Basic Shapes (Circles), Storybook (Scallop Circle)
Misc.: CTMH Clear Embossing Powder, Orange Ribbon from Hobby Lobby, "Drippy Goo" Martha Stewart Punch, i-rock Orange Gems

2 comments:

Styles in Paper said...

I love the little details, the spider's webs are great!

Clare said...

cool card, love the spider's web! thanks for the nice comment on my blog! : )