Thursday, September 23, 2010

"Scaredy Cat" from Designed 2 Delight

As always, Faith has done it again at Designed 2 Delight!  I just love this new Halloween image "SCAREDY CAT", this past week's freebie.  If you missed out getting it, you can buy it in her shop.

I have to admit, I never really was big into making Halloween cards, but with such a cute image, I can't help but use it!

I am so excited to annouce that Faith recently had a design team call and I thought I would give it a shot.  I just LOVE her images!  I've been chosen to be on her design team along with many other talented ladies!



I added CI Paint "Mellow Yellow" to the pumpkins face as if it were lit up!

Have a wonderful evening!

Kendra

-------------------------------------------------------------------

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Kendra,
Such a cute card.
I have a blog award for you, swing on by and pick it up.
Stacy :)

Jan Hennings said...

LOL..too cute! The spider hanging from the cats tail is adorable!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Cute card- love the background! Congrats on the DT

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I just love this image! The web background is perfect for this image.