Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Labor Day Everyone

Sorry for my lack of posting the past week, I needed to take some time away from everything for awhile and just sit back. I have been so busy with work, things around the house and the kids that it just caught up to me. I spent a lot of time this past week taking the kids places and being lazy playing with them.

Anywa I never really cared for the idea of digital scrapbooking, as I have always enjoyed making them by hand. But as I have two little ones and take way too many pictures, I am getting further and further behind! So I thought about doing a little of both. Scrapping some and digi others...So I've been playing around for a few hours today. I think it could work! Although, being I have a graphic design degree....I can be pretty picky, so I think digi scrapping will take me just as long!

Here's a quick LO I'm working on, testing if I'm going to like doing digi LO's. I figure this would also save a little on how thick the albums are going to be!

Have a great day!

No comments: