Thursday, August 26, 2010

Fishin' Around

Another adorable image from Faith at Designed 2 Delight! I love monkey's to begin with!

So first I'm going to share a current picture that was just taken a few week's ago at an amazing zoo we went to in Michigan with the kids and some friends. I was able to hold a baby chimp, his name was Louie! He was just TOO CUTE!

This week's image is called "fishin around". I wasn't able to put too much time into this card as I have a million things going on right now, but wanted to quickly get a card made for a friend's kid. I sent him a b-day card the other day and forgot to put his gift card in the card!

Close-up...

Isn't this image cute?!?!

In the inside of the card it says, "Fishing you a happy birthday!"

At the Double Delight Challenges this week we were to use ribbon, twine or string. They also had a nice sketch this week, which I somewhat went off of, but not completely.

Have a fabulous day!

Kendra


No comments: