Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Thinking Spring


I love flowers!! The weather here has started to warm up and I am getting excited about being able to get out in my flower beds!! I peeked out there today and saw my tulips, iris's and daffodils are starting to come up! YAY!!


A few days ago I found the Paper Garden Project website and fell in love with some of their stamps! They currently have a digital stamp set called "Coneflowers" for free! I love the set! I decided to use the image of the conflowers in this layout of some flowers in my yard!




Stamps: Digital image "Conflowers" from Paper Garden Projects
"Priceless" stamps from Stampin Up
Ink: Versacolor Pink, VersaMagic Spanish Olive, VersaMagic Purple Hydrangea
Paper: Random scraps
Title: Lyrical Letters cart
Misc: Clear Shear Ribbon from Hobby Lobby, Pink Gems from the Paper Studio

Paper Garden Projects is currently having a Design Team Call, which is the reason for this layout.

No comments: